Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What is this?

Ok, full disclosure. I started this blog because I'm interested in being sober. For one month. To start.

It seems like I can relax on my own.

I guess for a while there, I didn't believe I could relax? "Feeling relaxed" is apparently the same feeling weather you're sober or intoxicated. Just feeling like... breathing deep... and being realistic...

That's important too, as it turns out- I did NOT understand for a long time (still) that some of my expectations were unrealistic.  For myself or for other people.

I wonder what all this will do to me...

You know what else? I want to learn how to blog. How do you, what, how is this blogging thing? Is it like journaling? Can I be funny while blogging?

Just as I'm turning this new life-page, it's beautiful outside. Spring is slowly giving way to summer! The misty season of youth rolls into adolescence, on breath of flower and moss. What a great time for art projects!

Photography, music, tarot, writing. Maybe video! Yoga! Yay May!!

Thank you for reading xo


No comments:

Post a Comment